Vascular Diagnostic has had an arrangement with the Sergeants Benevolent Association to provide the most comprehensive non-invasive Cardiovascular testing available since 1981. Life as a Police Sergeants is a stressful occupation, and it is critical to know your risk level, and to seek treatment when necessary for cardiovascular disease, which is still America’s #1 killer. You and your private doctor(s) will be given results.
A complete cardiovascular evaluation will consist of the following testing depending on your symptoms and medical history:
- Stress Test and/or Nuclear Stress Test
- Echocardiogram (motion of heart,size,chambers,valves,function)
- Ultrasound of Abdominal Aorta to detect an aneurysm
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Evaluation
- Ultrasound of Carotid Arteries (stroke evaluation)
- Blood test for
- high cholesterol
- high LDL/low HDL
- high triglycerides
- high glucose (for diabetes)
- Cardiovascular Risk Profile
- Body Weight Composition
In its nearly Three Decades of service to the SBA, Vascular Diagnostic has always remained at the cutting edge of technology while avoiding fads, and maintained the highest ethical standard of service for its patients.
If further intervention is recommended Vascular Diagnostic has relationships with
- St Francis
- North Shore LIJ
- Lenox Hill
- Staten Island Heart Center (North Shore)
- NY Presbyterian
- NY Cornell
- NY Columbia Presbyterian
- NY Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- NY Methodist
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Vascular Diagnostic accepts all types of insurance, and the most common co-pay is $15 Located at: 41-61 Kissena Blvd., Flushing, NY 11355.
Print out this page and bring it for FREE parking for your visit.
You can go to their website at: www.vasculardiagnostic.com OR call (718) 886-0600 for an appointment.